Securex was founded more than 100 years ago and our strength lies in the various services we propose to our clients.
You will no doubt be able to develop and unfold yourself in a client-oriented service (services to Self-Employed & Individuals, HR Services, Health & Safety, Insurance, HR Consulting, International…) or within one of our Corporate services (HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Finance…).
Day in day out, more than 1,600 employees boost the success of Securex. Each day, we boost their success!”
Because of the creation of "One Consulting", a new concept for the Consulting business of Securex, we are opening a new function of “Partner” within Securex.
The “Partners” of the Consulting Unit manage the consulting operations collectively.
Collectively the partnership “owns” the resources within Consulting (Project Leaders and Consultants). The Partners are jointly and equally accountable and rewarded for global results.
As a Partner,
- You drive the revenue and profitability growth of the Consulting unit.
- You assume accountability for the overall performance of the Consulting unit.
- You demonstrate leadership and contribute to the development of a diverse team of Project Leaders and Consultants. You balance profitability and people’s personal development goals. You share knowledge with other members of the Consulting unit.
- You manage the global interfaces with the other business units, in particular Payroll and Health & Safety
- You define and execute the business strategy of the Consulting Unit.
- You ensure the development of a product and technology roadmap with differentiating and high-value customer solutions.
- You ensure the development and implementation of all sales, delivery and back-office processes required for Consulting.
- You participate actively in high-stakes sales and delivery situations.
- You mobilize project teams and supervise project execution.
- You build professional credibility, manage the overall client relationship, identify relevant issues and lead the client proposal process.
- Innovation is very important, both internally (developing new consulting services, …) and externally (proposing tailored solutions to clients, …)
- You assume responsibility for continuous improvement of internal processes.
- You are able to have a high level conversation on HR challenges on a C-level.
- You have at least 8 years experience in client-facing professional services in a HR-linked context.
- You promote the company actively and visibly through various channels.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
We could tell you that we are an innovative and dynamic company offering a profitable salary pack (just like all other companies), but this actually goes without saying.
Join Securex means:
- Take pleasure in your job each day
- Share a VIP breakfast with our CEO in the weeks following your entrance into service
- Follow an onboarding program from A to Z to guarantee an optimal integration and collect a maximum amount of information about your new employer
- Expand your competency areas and develop at your own pace, tailored to your career ambitions
- Take the lead to participate in various projects that generate a real impact.