Project Manager L&D
At D’Ieteren, we have brought fluid mobility to our clients for the past 215 years. A genuine experience, with multimodal innovation at full speed. To do so, we count on the best skills of the brightest minds, filled with motivation and ambition, taking the lead and innovating non-stop.
We tackle mobility challenges with tons of experience and great knowhow. With a passion for technique that has always characterized our 100% Belgian company. Move the country with us. Make your move. Moving people forward. Towards the future of healthy, innovative mobility.
D’IETEREN VALUES :
- Perseverance: we value showing grit in the face of obstacles
- Curious Boldness: we value continuously learning and acting with daring intent
- Supportiveness: we really care about each other's success
- Honorability: we value being true to our word
- Enthusiasm: we value expressing emotions as part of our true selves
The Project Manager Training is responsible for the development of a well-balanced training program for Cross 3. The target group of this training program are the dealer’s employees. The goal is to achieve a fully trained network who, before switching to Cross, knows exactly how to use the tool in its daily work.
- You assess the needs of a business, design and implement the full training and development program for CROSS 3 in collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
- You coordinate and facilitate a wide variety of activities related to training programs in order to enhance the effectiveness of the CROSS system end-users.
- Thanks to your experience, hands-on mentality and grasp of best practices, you deploy various training delivery methods (online, distance, classroom, coaching) in an appropriate and impactful way.
- You evaluate the trainees’ progress and experience on a continuous basis and monitor the results of the learning program.
- You manage budget and costs for the CROSS training program.
- You are a born coach and easy communicator.
- You love to work in close collaboration with colleagues from different departments, and you are also able to work independently to achieve the goals.
- You are flexible in your work and you are willing to learn new ideas.
- You adore challenges and problem solving.
- You have demonstrated capabilities in project management.
- Your knowledge about both IT (systems), and learning will certainly help you to do this job.
- Fluent FR-NL + knowledge of ENG
In exchange for all these qualities we offer you an attractive salary with numerous supplementary advantages like a company car, a fuel card and the opportunity to evolve in a tone-setting company in the Belgian automotive-sector.